What Are the Benefits of Using Invisalign?
A brilliant, healthy smile can make you feel better about yourself. It increases your confidence and makes you look like the best you possible. Unfortunately, getting the ideal smile you want can be a bit of a challenge. Traditional braces can be painful, unwieldy, and even embarrassing. Luckily, that’s all changed. Removable invisalign trays now offer an easier, more attractive alternative.
There are six huge benefits of Invisalign that may convince you to finally get the smile you’ve always wanted.
1. Invisalign straighteners are virtually undetectable, which means they look better than other braces options. Many people choose not to get braces because they don’t like the way they look. Invisalign removes this problem. The clear trays fit your teeth perfectly, which means you practically won’t notice them. You’ll avoid the stigma and embarrassment that hold some people (especially adults) back from getting their teeth corrected.
2. It’s easy to clean your teeth and maintain your oral health. Braces make it more difficult to brush and floss properly, which means that many people experience tooth decay and periodontal disease during and after braces use. Invisalign can be taken out whenever you need–including to clean your teeth well.
3. Invisalign is more comfortable and less painful than braces. Braces have wires and metal brackets with sharp edges that poke the gums and cut your mouth. Invisalign is smooth and virtually pain-free, especially since it moves your teeth more carefully towards the ideal.
4. You can eat anything you want. Since you remove Invisalign to eat, there are no dietary restrictions with Invisalign. Eat the foods you love without any problems.
5. Go to the dentist less often. Traditional braces require regular visits to adjust and maintain your brackets. Invisalign usually only requires a visit every four to six weeks, which most people can easily fit in their schedules. Plus, your oral health is likely to be better, which lowers the risk for cavity-related visits as well.
6. You know exactly what to expect with Invisalign. Once your dentist inputs all the data about you into an algorithm, Invisalign treatments are generated automatically. You’ll see your entire treatment plan mapped out from start to finish with no expensive or painful surprises. Traditional braces tend to have more trial and error, which means you may be in for a longer commitment than you originally had prepared for.
Invisalign may be the option you have always been waiting for. You can get a perfect smile more conveniently– and without the embarrassment that many people feel when wearing traditional braces. Come to Kantor Dental today to find out if Invisalign may be the right option for you. Contact us today to learn how we can help!
Comments are closed.